We designed a simple UI and we want you to redesign this 3 things to make the site look better.
There are three things we want you to focus on:
- Main Nav: right now they are made of "Mapa" and "Contatos", but the final version will be made of:- Mapa
- Sub Nav: All the function on the second line under the main nav are part of the sub nav. They are mainly functions to interact with the map, and some of them are related. I want you to make them look related, by keeping the ones related close together or something like that.
-Todas as Bandeiras drop-down
- Alcóol drop-down
- Salvar Visão
- Visão Inicial
- Busca Endereço input field
- OK buttonOur website is focused on delivering fuel prices and fuel quality, which is the new thing we're adding on top of what already exists.
Feel free to play with the colors, backgrounds, try to set a matching mood for what we're delivering.
There's a map caption link on the bottom right of the screen, use the same sub-nav style on that just to match.
- ai: http://www.box.net/shared/p23g2bfgla
- jpg: http://www.box.net/shared/f509yxcf5c
- png: http://www.box.net/shared/psg51pyngx
- tif: http://www.box.net/shared/42tp4rj3ydRead this article for more info on things we like: http://wefunction.com/2009/04/quali…eb-design/
- A width of over 950px, we use blueprint css framework and that's a standard.
- Don't mess with the markers.