Note: I won't be able to make comments on the designs until July 25th. If this contest says it's not healthy, just ignore it. I'm here but won't have internet until then. I WILL pay the winner.
I need a store design with 3 columns based on the color scheme of these two sites:
I know the color schemes are very different but go ahead and use whatever you like from either or both schemes. I'm not married to either of them.
Southwest Safety Source
Things that need to be included on the page:
Categories: Books & manuals, eProducts, Injury reporting software, membership exlucsives, periodicals, safety incentives, Training - Driving, Training, Emergency Care, Training - Occupational, Videos
Use theses graphics in the design:
- it basically has a logo and some product shots so you fill in the page with content
There is no logo per se. Just create a logo with the words 'Green Cross Online' and stick in on, near, or around the logo file in the zip.
These need to be on every page:
Home, Contact, About, FAQ, Search box, Shopping cart, Login, bestsellers, wish list
- keep those small and unobtrusive but easy to get to if you need them
I'm not opposed to a menu bar across the top and a category list on the left hand column. I'm just not requiring it.
The footer should have standard copyright info and whatnot.
Home page design:
- 3 column design- Category list on the left column- Top Sellers on the right column- Main content area in the center- more graphic intensive than the inner page- minimalistic and spacious design that stresses the products and not the navigation
Inner Page Design:
- Retains look n feel of homepage- paired down version of the home page (ie header is not as big, whole design is not as busy, etc)- 3 column structure as above- Right column on the top has a shopping cart contents list in it- -
- cluttered design- do not want it to look like a template I bought at Template Monster- boring looking