Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
Sourcebooks is an independent trade book publishing company. We create books that transcend categories and defy odds, and have been honored with hundreds of national bestsellers and awards. We are home to enthusiastic book-loving employees who are dedicated to connecting books to readers in new and innovative ways. Today Sourcebooks is proud to be the 10th largest book publisher in America and the only one of the top ten headquartered outside of New York City. Story by story, book by book, we have touched over 100 million lives. Join us as we change 100 million more.
The sourcebooks.com website serves several audiences. They are:
- Booksellers and Retailers: Our professional partners who are instrumental in helping the end user (in this case, readers) to discover our books.
- Librarians and Educators: More professional partners who help different audiences to discover our books.
- Readers/Book Clubs: These are book lovers who are coming to the site to try to find books to read, or more information about the books/authors they are interested in.
- Authors: Either existing authors that we work with, or people who hope to have a book published with us, they are coming to the site to try to find more information that is relevant to them.
- Partners and Media: These are partners of ours who are outside the publishing industry, they are coming to the site to find information about what we are doing, latest releases, or how to contact us.
- Job Seekers: People who are looking to start a career in book publishing or to work at Sourcebooks.
Bij welk vakgebied past jouw onderneming het beste?
Wat heb je in gedachten voor de stijl en het thema voor de web page?
Sourcebooks in known as an innovator and thought leader in the industry, so we want our new site to reflect a fast-paced, innovative, and forward thinking company with a love of books and authors. We want the visual style to be clean and give us options for conveying an authenticity of voice.
Colors are flexible. We are relatively allergic to brown and brown tones, we prefer lighter/brighter colors. Orange is or corporate logo color, but that in no way needs to be a theme through the site.
A mix of photographic and flat vector illustrations would be appropriate.
A font that is clean and very web-readable would be great. Perhaps a mix of serif for headlines and sans serif for body text? Please feel free to suggest options.
Homepage - we want something that follows the theme of the example website - narrow home banner up top, plus a way to feature different types of content including: full-width image-based banners, product tiles slider, video, social media feeds, icon-based buttons, etc. The homepage should be built in such a way that we can turn on and off various content blocks and still have a cohesive design to the page.
Please do not use a lot of brown or grey in the design. We are looking for something that is clean and looks current, but not trendy. Our logo color is orange, but that is NOT a requirement to be carried throughout the site. We would prefer a design that is more neutral and leans on the strength of the interchangeable graphics for it's energy and color.
We are excited to update the look of our website. Please note that the current sourcebooks.com is not a good reflection of what we are looking for. Any questions, please feel free to reach out!
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt