Greg Holloway Racing
My dream is to become a professional motor car racer in either NASCAR or Formula 1. I want to promote my car racing activities and attract supporters and sponsors. I have a passion for cars, sports (tennis, golf, skiing) and technology. I also have other business interests and I want to develop my name as a brand/personality.
Motor racing enthusiasts, car enthusiasts, general public, typically male age 18+. All income brackets.
1) No cartoons
2) Strong, aggressive, masculine, distinctive.
3) Clear, strong text using a Sans-serif font
4) Incorporates a graphic element which can be adopted to decorate a car or truck distinctively
5) Colors which suit the colors of vehicles I drive: (a) glossy white (b) Porsche cobalt blue
6) Suitable for use on cars, helmets, websites, stationery, business cards, merchandise
The dimensions should be suitable for scaling the logo to fit the side of a car (ie. Porsche 911 driver's door), bonnet of a NASCAR, and the side of a truck/transporter.
** UPDATE 26.04.2010 @ 0430 GMT **
1. If the chequered racing flag is used, it must be black and white.
2. "Greg Holloway" must be printed in the same font and size, either two words left&right or above&below. They cannot be separated beyond that.
Sharp, simple, strong sans serif font "RACING"; simple and elegant checkered flag design
Effective but becoming outdated; fancy font difficult to read; colours weak
Outdated and lacks masculinity
For more examples of logos, search for NASCAR teams, F1 race teams, and V8 Supercar teams (Australia)
The files we will require are:
1. Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
2. Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo.