I need a contemporary, catchy, and detailed site template designed for my power wash company.
Please Read Design Brief For All Details, This Is A Guaranteed Contest
Also More Work In The Future Is Possible From Winning Designer.
There Will Be Up To Three People Leaving Feedback :
Marcus - Graphic Designer/Art Director for Pressure Wash Inc.
Pamela - Owner/CEO of Pressure Wash Inc.
Cujo - Vice President Of Pressure Wash Inc.
Pressure Wash Inc
--- I need a contemporary, catchy, and detailed site template designed for my power wash company. We are well established with over 10 yrs of business life, but are moving to a new level.
Current Web Site May Be Viewed Here : http://www.pamspressureclean.com
As You Can See The Site Is Cluttered, And Out Dated.. So We Defiantly Need A New Look.
--- Areas of expertise include residential and commercial power washing, commercial construction final clean, residential deck repair & construction. deck restoration, deck staining and sealing as well as log home care.
--- A successful candidate will ideally provide a multi-tiered entry page highlighting each area of expertise, allowing visitors to EASILY navigate to the section they are interested in.
--- Our site depends on a massive image library, so it will be essential to have navigation for this as well.
Flash May Possibly Be Integrated To Handle The Large Size Of The Image Gallery
--- Designs will be gone over meticulously and mercilessly. Our marketing manager is quite decisive and a firm taskmaster, but highly qualified. I say this not to scare you off, but to make sure you are up to the challenge.
A Few of sites that we MIGHT be interested in seeing a style of are :
- Overall it MUST be professional, snappy, tight, NOT gaudy. Also, thesite must be warm, inviting, instantly inspire confidence and trust,and prove to our clients that they need not look any further.
- We ARE interested in attracting affluent homeowners, discriminating property managers, and established commercial clients.
- We are interested in adding small video files both to the welcome page and to other pages in the site.
- Possibility of incorporating flash, though size, load speed, and integration will be given enormous weight and consideration. If in doubt, I'll kill it., so if you add it , make sure it's fast and seamless.
- I will want a way to add online booking, scheduling, and sales. This may be farmed out to a well experienced programmer that I already have on another contract, but you may, if interested, let me know what you have to offer.
- We are NOT interested in looking like a 99$ special carpet cleaning site.
- We are not necessarily interested in overwhelming our visitors with tons of useless glitz and gadgets.
- Flash or other media that makes me wait. I'm the most impatient surfer you'll ever find. If it takes longer than a few seconds, You have lost me, and I won't subject my clients to it either.