Michel Verdure Photography - http://www.verdurephoto.com
Michel Verdure is a South Florida based photographer who specializes in shooting cruise ships.
- About Michel
*Logo - Must use the logo on the existing website: http://www.verdurephoto.com
Hi resolution OR vector version is not available.
Must include layout for:
- Home page - must now include links to all sections/categories (current: http://www.verdurephoto.com)
- Category landing page (current example: http://verdurephoto.com/interiors/index.htm)
- Image detail page (current example: http://verdurephoto.com/interiors/A…iance.htm)
Potential clients that need to view Michel's work. Must appeal to creative professionals such as marketing directors, advertising executives and publication editors.
• IMPORTANT...Must keep the two sizes of the images now being used on the current site the same on the new site. (ei - thumbnail images on category landing page AND larger images on image detail page)
• Viewers should see a modern web site that creatively displays the photographer's work.
• Site should be clean, uncluttered and easy to navigate.
• Two templates - One for the homepage and another for interior pages (category landing, image detail page, etc...)
• Must be supplied as Adobe PSD file with all layers intact and clearly labeled
• Design must be able to be converted to a wordpress template.
• Use any images from the current website to incorporate into new design.
• "Maybe" feature a dissove slide show of his some of his stronger images on the home page?
• A fresh modern “understated” look.
• Clean, neat and uncluttered…yet dynamic, creative and modern.
• Web 2.0 look/feel and also usability.
• Watch your fonts please….must be able to achieve look of content using css web fonts.
• Outdated yesterday look/feel
• Copycat designs – looking for something unique – yet designed so well that it feels “familiar”
• Clutter or confusion
• Excessive images