I'm a UI guy and technical manager working on a subscription billing platform for merchants.
Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
Web merchants - web hosting, gaming, software as a service, and other subscription related web products and services.
We are creating a subscription management system for web merchants which allows those merchants to define their products/services and then select and customize a theme to host that product with. For example, a web hosting provider might have offer a web hosting service with different subscription levels: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum. Their customers will select the subscription level and features they want to purchase and then click on a PayPal checkout button. I'm attached one example theme we have been working on.
We are looking to offer multiple different themes. Each theme should have a standard look but also some customization capabilities in terms of letting the merchant change the colors/fonts to match their logo and existing branding. If we are happy with more than 1 sample, we will use 99design's multiple award option to purchase multiple.
You are 100% free to chose a professional look and branding for it keeping in mind the type of merchants we are targeting: web hosting providers, social gaming, software as a service.
Here are the data requirements for the page.
1. Business name and optional logo
2. Product/service name and optional image (this should be the primary focus of the page)
3. Product description (optional)
4. 2+ Product plans - each plan is displayed in order according to price/value... for example, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum. Each plan has the following characteristics:
4a. Plan name and optional image
4b. Plan price (may be free)
4c. Optional plan pricing config: Trial period (e.g. 30 day free trial); Setup fee (e.g. 1 time $99 setup); Plan term (e.g. 1 year minimum subscription)
4d. Plan usage components: these are things that are included with the plan like bandwidth or points. For example, 100GB of Bandwidth included. Usage components may have overage charges (e.g. $0.10 per additional GB)
5. Product add-ons and options: Products can have add-ons that the customer can select. Each add-on has a name, description and associated setup and recurring price (e.g. Gold Support: Getter faster response time; $100 setup, $50/mo). Another example: Shirt color: Red, Green, Blue
6. Area for discount code
7. Ability to select 1 plan
8. Display plan and options selected and running total of cost
9. Checkout button
10. Display other optional product images - maybe thumbnails with facebox style popup