1. Homepage: We want rotating banners on the top spelling out the value proposition for different audiences--students, parents, sponsors, etc. In addition, we need to feature challenges that have already begun (CHALLENGES IN PROGRESS), and challenges that need to be sponsored before they begin (SPONSOR A CHALLENGE)
2. Start a Challenge Form: This is going to be much like Kickstarter campaign form (https://www.kickstarter.com/start). It should be broken into parts for ease of use. We have a working form on our QA site that you can see and wrap your design around.
3. The Challenge page itself: Each challenge will be broken into stages (see OpenIDEO as a good example, https://openideo.com/challenge/amne…announced) but please see our QA site for the exact structure of the challenge page.
4. Entry page: Each entry will have its own page, again see OpenIDEO for inspiration (https://openideo.com/challenge/amne…server-app). This page will contain the video embedded from YouTube. Below the video will be user response to five evaluation questions. Lastly, there will be room for users to provide comments.
5. Challenge Directory: Listing all the challenges that people are competing on. Similar to https://www.kickstarter.com/discove…es/film%20 - here users should be able to filter by Category, Popularity, Newest, End Date, Fully Funded, To be Funded.