HireTwits is a Twitter based app, that is targeted towards job search. It enables searching for jobs using the Twitter system.
"Home page" - Typical search site home page.
- Search box at the top, with logo integrated into the header
- will contain a list of "hire tweets" below the search box
Here's a UI mockup - http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3381…9ef8_b.jpg
"Search page/results" - will contain a list of tweets along with pagination at the bottom like - "Prev, Next & 1,2 ,3 like buttons/links"
Looking for a Web 2.0 look and feel - very clean & simple. Even though its twitter based, its a serious job search site & looking for professional look and feel.
We are also thinking of punch line - "Jobs in real time", so may be playing around with that in home page would be cool to see.
- people who are looking/searching for jobs
- anyone who wants to post a job
- site for job/hiring market
I am looking for a Web 2.0 interface very clean, simple - in short classy and sophisticated. Don't have color preferences (may be blue, but feel free to experiment with any color) but needs to have a professional look, since this is more like a serious app.
Here's what I want -
- web 2.0
- clean & simple design
- some twitter look & feel, not necessary
- lots of white
- CSS compatible
Dont want -
- Heavy graphics
- no clutter
- too many colors
Some logo ideas
- bird with neck tie & office bag.
- Would like to see some non-bird ideas as well
Pointers - looks at search engine or job search engines.
This may be an example - http://www.oneriot.com/