Sonoma County Winegrape Commission
We are looking for a website re-design for http://www.sonomawinegrape.org.
Your designs should be usable, simple, unique and elegant.
Your designs should be ~960px wide for main content (full width backgrounds are ok)
See requirements (Homepage & Grower Hub should be designed first)
The Sonoma County Winegrape Commission was established in 2006 as a non-profit marketing and educational organization dedicated to the promotion and preservation of Sonoma County as one of the world’s premier grape growing regions. With more than 1,800 growers, SCWC’s goal is to increase awareness and recognition of the quality and diversity of Sonoma County’s grapes and wines through dynamic marketing and educational programs targeted to wine consumers around the world.
Winegrape growers, grape buyers, wine consumers and the general public.
Please see live site to get a hefty dose of what the SCWC offers! There is a lot of content on the site - check it out.
Sonoma County is a beautiful and unique place, and we want to convey this on our website.
Design in order starting with 1&2 - Homepage & Grower Hub pages.
Designs not eliminated make it to the 2nd round (3-8) for the win.
- Round 1 -
1) Homepage design. (see attached pdf. "Consumers" - shows roughly what blocks are needed. Ask if you need clarification)
2) Grower Hub page design. (see same attached pdf. "Growers" blocks needed. Ask if you need clarification)
- Round 2 -
3) One page specifically for the "Grapes For Sale" section - see http://www.sonomawinegrape.org/marketplace. This should include search filters for Tons, AVA, Variety etc. (see the "search" tab for filters).
4) One page for ALL marketplace listings. (should include: grapes for sale/wanted, bulk wine for sale/wanted, classifieds/equipment, and custom-crush)
5) Calendar / Events page. (see /event for current - be creative here, calendar style not required, but ok)
6) Photo Gallery page. (categories: Grapes, People, Place, Spirit)
7) A two-column (right sidebar) page design for misc. content. (With typography demonstrated - h1, h2, h3, p, a, ul, ol etc.)
8) A one-column full width page design for misc. content.
Again, please be unique, design for usability, and design a simple yet elegant site you'll be proud to put in your portfolio!!!
Our branding guide is attached. Please do not deviate too far from this, but don't hold back your creativity.
If you have questions or need anything, let me know!