A compelling, visually stunning web site design is required to promote a professional fireworks companythat both performs fireworks for events and special occasions, as well as supplied armature fireworks to consumers and professional fireworks display products & firing systems/equipment to licensed professionals.
Desired Color Scheme:
Black As Base Color, Colors To Compliment Theme & Logo, See Description
High Tech, Fun, Colorful, Clean, See Description
Accepted File Formats:
Photoshop Layered File (.psd)
The site is for a professional fireworks company that both performs fireworksÂ for events and special occasions, as well as supplied armature fireworks to consumers and professional fireworks displayÂ productsÂ & firing systems/equipment to licensed professionals.
The company's name and existing web siteÂ URL are included in the zip file alongÂ with the logo files. (See below)
This is a redesign of an existing site, information for which is included below. The current site is dated and too "vague". We are looking for something here that is visually stunning, matches the fireworks theme, yet is efficient at directing traffic to the necessary areas of the site for visitors to take action ( book a show, contact them to purchase fireworks or equipment).
The primary purpose of the site is to promote the company and collect leads in the form of email/name/phone numbers of people wishing to book them for a show or purchase from them.
Overall ImageÂ Desired:
- Artistic (but not "artsy")Â
- High Tech
- Clean & Simple, not clutteredColor Requirements:
- Black As A Base Color
- Black doesn't necessarily have to be the background color, but the content area 100% has to be a white background.
- Colors That Complement The Theme & Logo (see below)Navigation Requirements:
Please note: I am providing the basic site structure below so you have somthing to work with when designing the navigation portion.Â We only require a home page and a sub page design in PSD format. :)
- The main navigation should be vertical across the header, with drop down menus for sub items.
- Main items are: *please only display one of the drop-down menus in your mockup(s).
1) Firework Shows
(Drop down: Show Options, Venue Options, Testimonials, FAQ's)
2) Purchase Fireworks
(Drop down: Professional Product List, Application To Purchase Display Fireworks, Shell Description, Designed Shows, Equipment & Firing Systems, Testimonials)
3)Â Multi-Media Gallery
(Drop down: Photos/Stills, Videos, Podcasts)
4) About Sunset
(Drop down: About Us, Contact Us, Employment Opportunities, Partners & Links)
- A bottom navigation menu is also required with the 4 main headings above, but obviously no drop downs.General Layout Notes:
- The site should have a definite wow factor on first visit, but shouldn't be overwhelming or to cluttered.
- The header needs to have space for an image that stretches the entire horizontal width of the content area,Â as we plan to insert a flash video of past shows in this space.
- Please have the content area centered on the page, with a width of 775 pixels.
- Main page should have room to describe the company, with images of excited people. The imagery is completely up to you, just one thought that pops into my mind is a family with young children smiling and laughing, pointing up to-wards the sky. Just a thought. ;)I have uploaded a zip file to http://www.dotsolutions.com/sunset.zipÂ the vector logo files and some supplemental information about the company.
I would like to see the splash page designed here, but I will also require a sub page once a winner is chosen.Â
Upon selecting a winner, I will pay $350.00,Â and I will pay an additional $100 dollarsÂ (for a total of $450.00) after a matching sub page is completed. :)