We are looking for a redesign of our current site to make it more appealing and interesting to our audience. We market to a sort of "Green" crowd. People who are interested in getting the best natural products and services they can to maintain their best health! Generally, our target audience is healthy, eats organic foods, lives a green lifestyle, and tries to make the best choices for themselves and their families with regards to food and nutrition.
They also are interested in a sustainable lifestyle, buy from local suppliers, care about community involvement. Boise also has a really active outdoor community, so references to nature are always great.
Resonance Natural Health
Our current site is ResonanceNaturalHealth.com. The colors and layout are kind of boring and dull and we want to brighten it up a bit. My husband and I run our business together and we specialize in Individualized Live Source Nutrition Programs, Acupuncture, and Vastu, which is kind of like Feng Shui.We have been around for a couple of years and we really need to be able to have a very information rich website so our clients can go there to get some of their questions answered. So, we will need room to grow, We also need a site that will be better able to engage and draw in new clients.Our site before we changed our name; http://www.boiseacu.comOur site will also eventually have an e-commerce section and I am looking for a designer who can help me with future projects such as this.
- Item 1...- Our Tagline: Live Your Best Life. Have Your Best Health.I do need buttons that say: 10 Secrets You May Not Know; 5 Major Nutrition Myths; 5 Steps to Great Health; also a newsletter signup.
- The menu items will remain the same as http://www.resonanceNaturalhealth.com Except I would like to add a Testimonials item to the menu.I Like: http://www.experienceshakti.com for the layout and general feel, it is friendly and inviting. I Like: http://www.bouldercountyacupuncture.com for the header and footer of the homepage, especially the tryptich on the bottom. I would love to have this info on my homepage in this format since it really engages the viewer, shows them who we are, that people love what we do, and gives them a call to action, perfect!
- Generally, clean, fresh, professional, intelligent, simple, and a little playful!
- Colors are flexible. I have attached an image of our logo in the Newsletter section of our current site. This will need to appear on the webpage. A side menu bar may work well for these buttons and newsletter.
- Just a note, our current site content is under revision and the site by no way is complete.
- Item 1...Needles, or a Yin Yang symbol. Really anything overly "Chinese Medicine" because we are trying to present a more integrated approach that includes modern nutrition and eastern traditions.