SpartaNova is a spin-off company from the university of Ghent (http://www.ugent.be) and a multidisciplinary team of scientists gathered in victoris (http://www.victoris.be) which has been established in 2010. After 15 years of research in the areas of Sports Talent Identification and Injury Prevention the university decided to commercialise the unique competence that was built.
SpartaNova is a webplatform via which the knowledge of Talent Identification and Injury Prevention is brought to the sport clubs, sport federations and individual athletes of all kinds of sport via a channel of certified partners (physioterapists, osteopaths, sport doctors and professional coaches).
We teach to our certified partners how to measure (test) athletes. These test results they can enter in the SpartaNova webplatform which generates immediately online the correct analysis and advice. The analysis shows you the areas of improvement in terms of performance but also illustrates you the risks of becoming injured. The advice is perssonalised based upon the analysis and can indicate you how to adapt your training to improve performance and to decrease the injury risks.
Our target market is split between a direct market (our authorised partners taking the tests) and an indirect market (different roles: athletes (single or teamplayers), clubs (coach, management, admin), federations.
1) authorised partners (selected certified): sport doctors, physiotherapists, osteopaths
- they test the physical readiness of athletes and enter the results in our webplatform
- they advise the athletes on how to move forward in their sport and what to do to avoid injuries for which the testing showed that the risks are high
- the follow the athletes via the webplatform in how they are following the training advise
2) coaches of the athletes (both teamsports and individual sports): can see the results of their athletes on the different tests, can compare with previous results (evolution) and can compare with other players or other levels (based on benchmark data coming from academical research)
3) athletes can see their results and advice to follow, can enter training data and can communicate with their coaches or medical staff linked to them or their team
4) team/club management can monitor the athletes and see consolidated reports on performance and growth
We already have defined the look and feel of our webapplication which is a closed community - only when registered you can enter. (we will attach some samples here as files).
We are looking for an appealing outward facing public website layout which is sexy, simple though attractive and which clearly can be used to attract our target groups being not very web and IT literate people.
We hope for something fancy ("not too cold scientist").
the page should contain a nice navigational menu to direct the visitor to the content pages in which we explain the added value of our platform for each target group.
he could also get an idea about the application and the reasons why he could visit us and get in touch with a dealer or become a dealer.
in order to give you an idea of how our webplatform will look like, in the attached file section you see the file "home.jpg" which shows what an athlete will see whe logging on. on the bottom of this page you see a part of the public site.
We think we could include a short overview of what he can expect from our platform.
it should be avant-garde and easy to use type of site.
please build the page with reusable visual elements so we can use it as a basis for our final site. colourwise we prefer to stay within the palet or derived palet of our logo
we expect a home page including standard navigation for the rest of the site explaining who we are and per target group some eyecatcher to attract them to their related content.
Furthermore, we foresee menu with entries towards:
Terms and conditions
and a link to the private section being the webapplication of SpartaNova.
Layout wise in terms of fields, buttons, menu etc: surprise us. Our logo is attached here in different formats.
This webplatform is accessed by all people involved in the guidance of an athlete or team. The medical staff can access the results, analysis and advice. They can follow the evolution of the athlete based upon his input (trainings, events, games) and coach remotely.
no existing web site.
I added our logo in the "attach files" section.
we added two files indicating how the real application behind the public site will look like