We are a company selling open source Network Management Solutions targeting, among others, Enterprise users. Based in Sweden, we are branching out all over the world and of course, the US and other parts of Europe are under our radar as well.
Our solutions are based on the open source software called Nagios.
Our major traffic consists of people involved with Nagios and other developers/ sys-admins. So we have quite a few technical people who reach our site. On the other hand we are reaching out to higher levels of the corporate management. Essentially both segments consist of pretty straightforward, to-the-point individuals who look for professionalism and trust.
We have our current website: http://www.op5.com which you can take a look at.
What we would like to have:
1. Fluid width pages.
2. Large front page header that catches the eye
3. Modularised pages i.e. content can be positioned in different sockets of the page
4. One simple background unlike our current set up where we have little "blocks" clearly demarcated. something like skype.com
5. A comprehensive Menu navigation system (highlighted in the attached file)
6. A "clean" look.. how that is done is completely up to you!
7. A large footer with a number of columns for pages to be listed
8 COLOURS: Our company colours are red (#dd0000 #bb0000, #cc0000), white(ffffff), black and gray (222222 333333 999999 cccccc).
We would like a design of our front page. In application, we would NOT be using flash as far as possible so preferably some kind of slideshow of images would be great. You can feel free to take content from our current website. It would be fantastic if you could take snippets of features from our main product (http://www.op5.com/op5/products/network-monitor) and show that on the main page but then again it is only a suggestion.
For one, we want to do away with the black bar that houses the menu on top. It divides the page into two so we don t really want that.