We need a professional looking website design for selling medical products that help people breathe. All product images and descriptions are complete and posted online - we will be very responsive to any questions you may have.
1. Visit https://sites.google.com/a/storecar…ention-kit to grab photos and text.
2. Design from scratch and make sure to list links somewhere, have space for a quote, use people and faces, space to list five links to other sites (news articles), and have menu items as we do in the current page (just add the design). Please add a footer too. Do not keep the same image - it is just a placeholder - no design is on this site right now.
We need a header and footer menu with the following links: Top menu items are as follows: About Us | F.A.Q. | Outbreak Updates | Order Now
If you get 4 stars:
3. Polish the design.
The list of "what I want" and "what I dont want" is based on design principals for building sites with good conversion rates. They are not set in stone, but just a good roadmap to follow for anyone who has not designed explicitly around conversion. Feel free to do your own thing if you have solid experience designing around conversion goals.
All pages on the site need to use a very clear buy now or checkout buttons that displays the price large next to it so people can order - no need to have quantity or add-to-cart functions.
Provide us a sliced PDF file and use web fonts. Have an image somewhere on the site that says Swine Flu Protection
We have these domains, pick any one you want to use for your design and have its name in the design:
- Site Name and home link appear near upper left corner, stress "FREE SHIPPING" on the header as well.
- Use sans serif fonts (12-14pt) such as Arial, Helvetica, or Geneva for body text.
- Human faces with a short space for quote and five links to news articles
- Use underlines in link text, color it blue.
- Landing page that overviews the whole site with links to the three kits and list of products below.
- Do not use serif fonts such as Times Roman, Courier, or Palatino.
- Do not use a wide range of font styles, colors, or sizes.
- Do not justify paragraphs of text to create equal-length lines.
- Do not use underlines in regular text.