I discovered Sophrology when I arrived in Switzerland in 1989. The simple easy to do exercises dramatically speeded up my recovery from burn out and led me to discover the power of my mind to create my reality.
I translated the method into english and have been teaching it ever since.
Sophrology is holistic mental focus training working on mind/body/spirit to bring balance, energy and motivation - I work with International level sports men and women - college students - business executives - parents - children.
I now have the first school in the world to train Sophrologists in english and I love the idea of pioneering this popular Swiss method in the english speaking world.
I like communicating, teaching, inspiring, seeing the best in people and encouraging them to become more fully themselves and live happy fulfilling lives.
Sophrology is spreading joy, happiness and smiles out into the world
I have developed the original Sophrology method (which celebrates its 50th Anniversary this year) to be even more effective. I am also an NLP trainer, Reiki Master, Shamanic therapist and Hypno-therapist and so tools and exercises from these energy medicine modalities have been integrated into the original sophrology exercises - the sophrology that I teach in my school is called: Sophro-ki Sophrology
Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
- busy executives probably in their late 20's to early 40's,
- young parents,
- people intersted in improving their sport - tennis, golf, skiing, etc
- people who are rushing through life, generally feel stressed,as if something is missing but do not have time out to do something about it
- People who are comfortable using a computer and having their own personal training program of 15-20min mind/body exercises that they can do anytime, anywhere
A site that is:
- gives confidence
- clear, balanced, clean, space
- intrigues and invites people to try out this tried and tested method that is one of the most popular stress relief methods in french speaking countries but which is almost completely unknown in the english speaking world.
- An interactive site with shopping cart to download videos of the exercises and also audio files for portable playsers, so the people can do the exercises anytime, anywhere
- A site that fits in with the SimplySophrology logo design
This is a flag ship site that will take The Swiss Sophrology Method out into the english speaking world
- sophrology is covered and recommended by swiss medical health insurances as it reduces the average claims costs by up to 30% so it has a good track record
I am attaching a word doc with something that I have put together
I like it but don't think that it looks professional - it looks too messy
I would like this page revamped and made to fit in with the brief
There will be a video about Sophrology on the home page - click on the mountain to start the video
The page needs to be _ simple - clear - clean - spacious - healthy - inspiring - enjoyable - makes you smile and feel good - makes people feel safe and interested to try a new method of personal mind/body/spirit training
If it would make you confident enough and interested enough to start the training then it will probably be a good home page
The inner pages will also need to be designed, however, let's get the home page right first
Although I have my other two sites http://www.energycentre.ch and http://www.sophrologyinternational.com I now want to create a new look and redesign these two web sites to fit in with this new site that is for the general public and taking sophrology out into the everyday lives of english speaking people around the world