Our programs are about setting a clear and simple protocol for interveners to follow during a crisis, the website should reflect this idea and be simple, clear, and easy to navigate.
Highlight Sustainable Organizational Safety (Response approach to creating safety). Provide a way to incorporate the 5 Tiers and a brief statement about each on Home page. - each will then link to a Content page with a thorough description of programs and services provided under that Tier.
The Response Approach to Sustainable Organizational Safety (SOS): Five Tiers for Safety
Tier 1 - Staff Training
Tier 2 - Client Curriculum
Tier 3 - Management Team
Tier 4 - Response Teams
Tier 5 - Community Training
Also included on Home page:
- Social Media Links to
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Respo…1201572392
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/Respons…ature=mhee
Twitter - Response Trainings (@ResponseSOS)
- Search Box for site
- Recent YouTube Video. Ability to change as new videos are uploaded.
- Upcoming Events area to list events and logistical information.
- Photo(s) - Current website has main picture on Home page when clicked, it changes to past pictures. Would like ability to also include recent pictures on new home page and update periodically, or scroll thru several different pictures.
- eNewsletter registration directly on home page. (Fill-in email address and submit)
- Header Navigation to include: Home, About Us, eNewsletter, Workshop Setup, Program Options, Contact, Resources, Job Opportunities. (Content page will be used for each to provide information)
Should include consistent navigation from home page.
Ability to enter and edit text as needed.