I'm a 20-something recent graduate from the UCLA Anderson School of Management and I'm launching a blog with a classmate of mine. I'm a serial entrepreneur and the President and CEO of scripped.com.
Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
20-something Indians, either single or married. The audience will have a similar background as me - born and raised in the US, but of Indian descent. I imagine young, professional Indians will visit the site as well.
Obviously we are looking for something that will incorporate the derangedmarriage.com name/logo into the design. That aside, here are some requirements:
1. We want a newspaper styled wordpress theme (huge fan of lalawag.com's layout and the gawker websites, 2. Ease of uploading stock photos is a must, 3. Something that captures the Indian and American flags would be interesting
The rest of the requirements are as follows - I copied and pasted these from another contest that is currently running, so thank you to whomever posted that contest.
- Overall width should be maximum 950px.
- There should be a link to the home page on the text of the header
image ( the same way that it is now on AoM )
- Adspace should be carved out, and look good I'll leave it to you to figure out how it will look.
- there should be a Theme Settings page where I can enter the
FeedBurner feed URL and the FeedBurner feed email ID and these values will be picked up automatically in the subscribe links which should be prominent on each page.
Individual Post Pages
- indicate author comments with a
different color background shading
It should validate (xhtml & css)
I must have exclusive rights; you cannot use or re-release it or a
version of it.