Wat heb je in gedachten voor de stijl en het thema voor de web page?
In general, the redesign should:
* Try to capture feeling of winning stuff
* Have a clean design with elements well organized
* Be responsive aware. Primary targets are the desktop, iPad & iPhone browsers. (Note: the current design is responsive).
Here's the specifics:
* Page width: Target a page width of around 1100px - keep in mind the page needs to be responsive so the width might be 640px for a smart phone
* Colors: amid for light, avoid any gaudy color schemes such as neon.
* Fonts: please use web standard fonts, or Google Web Fonts.
* Icons: we want to keep using the Font Awesome icon pack http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/
* No flashy elements please!
* Try to keep with the current wireframe, however, improvements are welcomed.
* Incorporate the logo as best as possible with a small version in the header, and a large version on the home page/landing page.
* Have consistent headers (logo image, navigation bar) and footers across all pages.
1. Home (Landing) Page - http://zuty.me
* be clear on what the site is and does.
* The page should grab any new visitor
* keep the current sweepstakes listing (improvements are welcomed)
* any call to action/landing text should disappear for a signed in returning user.
2. Sweepstakes Listing Page(s) - http://zuty.me/contests (aka 'Newest' / 'Dailies' / etc)
Users interact with the website primarily through this (and associated) pages. Mostly we're looking for a clean up, or tightening up the presentation of the sweepstake listing.
* The filters & sort options could be better placed and styled
* The each sweepstake item could have a better organization to help each listing stand out better
3. Categories Page - http://zuty.me/category
A user uses this page to quickly navigate to sweepstakes that match a specific category. Its pretty plain and we're looking for some better organization.
Wat te vermijden
No gaudy color schemes. No flashy elements.
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt